Pages


Mother and Child

Monday, February 08, 2010

Bad Weekend!

This has not been a very good weekend for me - especially since it is a long weekend!

I am feeling totally wacked but have no idea why.  I just cannot get enough sleep and remain feeling tired and and worn out.  All I want to do is sleep, sleep and more sleep.

I so wanted to finish the small log cabin blocks but can hardly keep my eyes open even now!  I took Paxton for a play on the beach on Saturday (because I felt so guilty of him not going out during the week.  He enjoyed the run, though.  On Sunday I took him for a lengthy walk, hoping that I would feel a bit more awake after some fresh air but it only made me feel more exhausted.

Overall, not a good weekend and I had so much I wanted to do.  Well, I do not have any deadlines looming over my head - I am ahead with my studies, the house is clean and nobody is rushing me to work on my quilt (just me, myself and I) - but I am still feeling very guilty.  Alas, there is not much I can do until the energy levels pick up; hopefully soon!!

Warm wishes

No comments: