Pages


Mother and Child

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Roll on weekend!

Thursday greetings


Have been having very full and busy days at work this week and, hopefully, managed to keep my head above water!  Friday evening there is a staff function to attend and then a lovely long weekend.  I aim to get a lot of sewing done!

I am working hard on the small log cabin blocks and will be starting a new section this weekend.  Really looking forward to it.

Have purchased a number of quilting magazines and it really is such a pleasure to page through the books - and then visit the sites referred to in the books.  I have become totally addicted to quilting articles and my eyes are bigger than the time I have available in which to make things LOL  If only I could be awake at night when I am supposed to be sleeping - then I can do more sewing.

I better stop daydreaming and get back to reality - pity, was enjoying that bit!

Warm regards

No comments: