Pages


Mother and Child

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Getting a Move-On

Greetings

Woke up around 4 am this morning - as in WIDE awake!  Without a word of a lie, the first thought that came into my head was - I need to sort out my various BOMs to avoid mixing up patters, losing small bits of fabric, and creating some sort of system for me to work with.

One more large brown and dark pink each autumn leaves to finish applique and then eight small ones.  Also had a look at what is next in the pattern and found, to my delight, that this is where the putting together will begin!  Before I move to that step, I will square each block to the correct size and then get stuck in!

Looking at all my BOMs this morning, I, again, imagined the fun I am going to have with the creation of each project.  All fabric is absolutely stunning and I sure appreciate the time spent on selecting these for each quilt.

Will just have to take some time off in these holidays so that I can give myself more of a kick-start!  I am feeling a bit slow out of the starting blocks when I hear what others are up to - ie Saddle and MJ!!

Now, I must just go and check whether I am the latest millionaire out there - you never know ........

Warm regards 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Shirls, now the pressure is on M-J and me to keep up with you!

nothing like a challenge to get us all moving! How about we blame M-J this time - she has the school holidays to sew!

hugz

Saddle